Victorian Football & Netball Blood Challenge
Updated: Oct 4, 2020
1 July – 30 September 2020
We’re teaming up with Australian Red Cross Lifeblood over the next 3 months to give life, by giving blood.
Things may be different this season, but one thing that remains the same is our determination to win! Let’s take our competitive drive from the field to the donor centre, so we can prove that we are the most generous football club in Victoria.
Join with us in supporting the Victorian Football & Netball Blood Challenge.
All it takes is for you to give blood or plasma between 1 July and 30 September, and your donation will count towards our club’s tally.
Your blood and plasma donations help Australians when they need it most. Some need them to get through cancer, a difficult pregnancy or a road trauma. Others have medical conditions which mean they need blood products regularly to stay healthy.
How to get involved:
1. Call 13 14 95 to make an appointment to give blood.
2. Visit www.donateblood.com.au and,
3. Register for a donor account (if you don’t already have one.)
4. Join our Lifeblood Team Melbourne University Women’s Football Club by following the link at the top right-hand corner after you’ve signed in.
5. Book a donation. Every donation saves lives and goes towards our club’s tally!
Not sure if you can donate? Take a look at our FAQ's or call us on 13 14 95